Friday, October 8, 2010

Fall-tini Cocktail Recipe!

Fall is nipping at our heels and nothing says fall better than a fabulous cocktail!  One of my favorites that I invented by accident is what I like to call the Fall-tini!  Every sip you take reminds of a crisp fall day and there is no better way than to take a few nips of my newest cocktail.  Give it a try and let me know your thoughts.

1 Part of Absolut Pears Vodka
1 Parts Absolut Vanilla
2 Parts Apple Cider
½ Part Apple Pucker
¼ Cup Sanding Sugar
¼ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
¼ Teaspoon Ground Cloves
¼ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
Cinnamon stick for garnish

On a plate mix together cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg & sanding sugar

On a separate plate pour about 3 table spoons of Pear Nectar – enough to create a small “puddle” on the plate

Carefully “dip” the martini glass into the pear nectar and shake off any excess juice, then carefully dip the glass into the spice/sugar mixture creating a “ring” of spice around the glass – set aside

Pour liquid contents into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes
Shake vigorously
Pour contents into rimmed glass with “Autumn Seasonings” mixture
Garnish with a cinnamon stick.


I hope you enjoy! Cheers!
Shawn

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I've got my grocery list ready. Liquor Store list ready, too. You're the best! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to try this - I wasn't disappointed. YUM! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete