Friday, November 19, 2010

How to ask a friend to be your bridesmaid...

Happy Friday Everyone! My name is Meagan and I am an Event Coordinator with Shawn Rabideau Events & Design! I just wanted to share with you a fun idea!

So you are engaged, and in the process of planning your wedding, and want to ask your friends to be bridesmaids! What is a fun and creative way to do this? Well, earlier this week I received a package from Eleni's with a note and these cookies inside!



I was so excited to receive these and just had to share them with you! I thought this was a really fun and creative idea and such a nice surprise since my friend Claire and I live in two different cities! I am so excited for the planning process to begin for her wedding in January 2012!

I hope this post has inspired you to be creative and hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving with friends and family!

XO,
Meagan

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I sent my maid of honor a bouquet of flowers with a little rhyme attached asking her to be my maid of honor-Andrea from www.rewindpics.com

    ReplyDelete