Monday, April 25, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Today kicks off Royal Wedding week! The wedding business is buzzing with ideas and speculations for what Kate's dress is going to look like, who will and will not be attending, how to throw your own royal party, and so much more! Last week, I contributed to a New York Times article in the Dining and Wine section titled "Henry VIII Did Not Write this Royal Wedding Menu!" so check it out here for my take on the upcoming Royal Wedding menu!

Also, stay tuned for the big day! For those of you who may not have heard, Kate and Will are tying the not on Friday, April 29th! I will be getting up bright and early....so join me for some tea and crumpets as I will be tweeting, facebooking, and blogging my thoughts for the New York Times on the trends, styles, and what is undoubtedly going to cause a major hat craze here in the USA! 

Cheers!
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment