Friday, February 10, 2012

Tired of the same old birthday cake - try something new!

Last night the amazing staff at Ardesia Wine Bar surprised me with this great treat for my Birthday.  I thought it was so amazing that I had to share it with you.


Since they know I absolutely love Chef Casaus' deviled eggs, it was a real treat for them to bring out a plate of them instead of a cake.  While I am a huge lover of sweets and desserts, I know others who are not.

So, the next time you are out with your friends and you want to add a twist to the birthday celebration, take a cue from the fabulous folks at Ardesia and put a candle in an appetizer and sing Happy Birthday!

And thank you again to the wonderful, warm staff at Ardesia for making my birthday celebration so special.

Until next time - Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment