Saturday, March 24, 2012

Join me in the Dominican Republic!


Are you an event professional interested in building your business?

Would you like to meet with top industry professionals in a spectacular tropical setting?

From May 6 to 9, I have the privilege of speaking at the Inspire Smart Success conference in the Dominican Republic and I have a special deal for 2 lucky event professionals.  I have 2 half price tickets to attend this great networking and business building event.  To qualify to win one of these tickets, simply tell me in 250 words or less, why you should be chosen to receive the discount and how you will benefit from the program and use it to inspire others.  Submissions should be made to info@shawnrabideau.com no later than midnight on April 10, 2012.

To learn more about the program visit www.inspiresmartsuccess.com

Good luck and…

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment