Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shawn Rabideau Stationery - Design of the Week

I am so excited with the great response I have been getting to my new stationery line sold exclusively on FineStationery.com.  Everyone loves the unique designs and bright colors that are really the signature of my line.

Since there are so many different designs that have been released, and seeing there will be more to come in the near future, I thought it would be great for me to present my design of the week along with a little story of how that design came about.

Holiday entertaining is right around the corner and for me it is one of my favorite times of the year!  This weeks featured invitation is from the Holiday collection.  I always come up with a fabulous new martini for my holiday parties and I thought it would be appropriate to feature a bright, colorful martini glass that captures the essence of holiday entertaining.  The Christmas Tree olive pick is accented with a touch of glitter to give it a fun sparkle.  And, like the rest of my collection, there is a design on the back.  The back of this invitation features the same fun glass tipped over letting your guests know a good time will be had by all!

If you received this invitation wouldn't you want to go to the party?


Be sure to check out this invitation and many others from my collection and get your orders in now!  All orders of $100 or more on FineStationery.com receive free shipping.

I am really looking forward to sharing all of my designs with you in the coming weeks.  I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment