Monday, November 19, 2012

Shawn Rabideau Stationery - Design of the week.

I can now officially say that I am feeling the holiday spirit after putting up my Christmas tree yesterday.  I know you may think I am crazy to be decorating my home for Christmas before Thanksgiving, however, last week I realized that, with the crazy schedule I have coming up, I either had to decorate now or it would not happen.  In any case, I am done and very happy about it.

Now that I am in the spirit it is time to start planning the holiday party.  I am trying to pick out the invitation I want to use and really like the design on my Snowflake Holiday Invitation.  


Being from Upstate New York, I know snow!  And nothing is better to get me in the holiday spirit than a beautiful, fresh snowfall.  This feeling inspired the design for this invitation.  I love the light, crisp colors and, to add the final touch, there is a touch of sparkle in the snowflakes to make the invitation pop.  

There are so many fun designs in the collection that I cannot decide which I will use but this is definitely a front runner.

Best wishes to everyone for a fabulous holiday party season.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment