Friday, February 22, 2013

Invitation of the week... Henriette

Since Valentine's Day has just passed, and there are now many newly engaged couples planning their weddings, I thought it would be the perfect time to showcase one of my invitations that would be perfect for anyone announcing their engagement!


Named "Henriette" after my grandmother, the design of this information reminds me of the vibrant flowers that adorned my grandmother's garden.  It was worth the trip to Vermont to see all of the beauty.  

As with all of my invitations, there are options for colors, coordinating notes cards, place cards table numbers and more.  And, always check out the back of the invitation for a real wow!


You can check out all of my line on FineStationery.com by going to my website www.ShawnRabideauStationery.com.  Also, stay tuned as we get ready to launch in a stationery store near you.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment