Friday, February 7, 2014

Two iconic venues returning to New York City

Over the last couple of days I was able to get the scoop on two of New York's most prominent venues that are getting ready to reopen and I am so excited!  

The first on this list is Tavern on the Green which is opening this spring.



I had a chance to tour Tavern on the Green the other day and am so excited for what I saw.  The renovated space truly captures the grandeur of the former restaurant but updates everything to make it a world class venue that will be perfect for a variety of private events.  I love the new open kitchen and the private event space with secluded patios and gorgeous views of the park.  This will truly be one of the most sought after venues in New York.

The second reopening is coming this fall, the iconic Rainbow Room on the 65th floor of Rockefeller Center.



With the revolving dance floor, and unbelievable views, the Rainbow Room is one of my favorite venues in the city.  Since this is a landmarked interior space we can be confident that the new Rainbow Room will retain all of the classic elements that made it special while receiving the updated touches that will make it the perfect venue for countless events.

I hope you are as excited as I am to experience these great venues and can't wait to plan and design my first events at both.

Until next time...

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah dear!! I think this article is really useful for those who are searching for best party hotel nyc for special events. Very interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete